Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fantasy Baseball League Name

First order of business is to set up a new league name on ESPN. It was Chavez Ravining last year (obviously I put a ton of thought into that), but we need a more universal name this time around.

Brady threw out a few suggestions (Cardboard Icons and Cardboard in Action), but I'd liek to see what everyone else thinks. 

I'll start a list below. Simply add some possible league names to this list either by editing the post or making a comment. We'll then do a little vote to decide on one. I'd like to get this done by next Saturday.

Possible League Names:
Cardboard in Action
Cardboard Icons
Cardboard Collectors
Baseball Nuts



2 comments :

  1. I'm leaning towards Cardboard in Action or Baseball Nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm leaning towards Cardboard in Action or Baseball Nuts.

    ReplyDelete